Martha Stewart Rolled and Stuffed Hampshire Porchetta Roast (7 - 8 lbs)
Whenever Martha needs fresh, high-quality meats to serve at dinner parties or small gatherings, she looks no further than friend and famed butcher, Pat LaFrieda Jr., owner of Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors in New York City and New Jersey. He works with numerous small farms across the country to find the best meats, and now brings you a selection of his extraordinary offerings right to your door.
An Italian staple, this rolled Hampshire porchetta is meticulously butchered and seasoned with a unique spice blend for delicious results. Before being rolled in the pork belly, the pork loin is infused with rosemary, sage, garlic, fennel, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
Martha’s Tip: This porchetta will easily be the star of your main course and beyond. Sandwich leftover pieces between crusty Italian bread spread with homemade salsa verde. Recipes included.
This pack includes a Martha Stewart Rolled and Stuffed Hampshire Porchetta Roast (7 – 8 lbs)
- Meat Pork
- Breed Hampshire
- Primal Tenderloin
- Arrives Vacuum Packed
FREE SHIPPING to NY, NJ, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, PA, DE, MD, & D.C.
Instructions / Storage
- Porchetta ships fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- REMOVE Remove porchetta from refrigerator; discard packaging. Generously season skin with coarse salt and freshly ground pepper. Let stand at room temperature for at least an hour.
- PREHEAT Preheat oven to 325ºF with rack in the middle.
- WRAP Wrap porchetta in parchment lined foil and place on a rimmed baking sheet fitted with a rack.
- ROAST Roast for 3 hours. Remove foil and increase temperature to 450ºF and continue roasting until a thermometer inserted into the center registers 135ºF and the skin is crisp, about 40 minutes more.
ENJOY Slice meat to desired thickness.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.